• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming to mess around on Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

Nothing too serious. But I would like to sample your pvps... Coming soon!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is a good idea. You will be so bored that you will start killing each other just for something to do.

E

Eyes of Origin

The reason I ask is cause Origin isnt Pacific, you dont need to zerg the hell out of everyone to play here. Skill wise, Origin would be a good match for SUPR tho.

ohhh I take that back, I just remembered MBS has like 15 or so ppl here and bringing more.. my understanding is most are meatshields, but some are actual pvpers, so you may want to bring all the gimp archers you can :p

E

Eyes of Origin

It wouldnt be completely bad if they came. It would help stimulate the economy in Luna, atleast for potions, apples, etc. Unless, they are bringing all their own stuff.

What other reason would they have for coming to Origin, other than PvP?

I mean, we know why our shard is so great, but do we have to share all of it with them?

Y

Yen Sid

Stimulate the economy as far as cheap things go sure, its nice now with less PvPers, us normal players can actually get powerscrolls without having to fend off someone every time we go out. Less powerscrolls for us now...

E

Eyes of Origin

Stimulate the economy as far as cheap things go sure, its nice now with less PvPers, us normal players can actually get powerscrolls without having to fend off someone every time we go out. Less powerscrolls for us now...
=/ cant expect it to be in your favor all the time.

Y

Yen Sid

=/ cant expect it to be in your favor all the time.
No but now we have 2 fairly large guilds here as it is. idk if you have seen them but there is apparently a Japanese guild here now that is going to be sucking up the champ spawns as well as MBS, S1N, etc. I will be an exclusively Ilsh spawn player again then... No powerscrolls but I guess that's what gold is for :(.

M

Michael Wolf

Simple Solution... Kick their butts and send them home...

Y

Yen Sid

Simple Solution... Kick their butts and send them home...
:lol: Unfortunately until I get some more soulstones I have no character that can PvP, not that I am any good anyway but I need a character that has the skills to do so in the first place. Maybe after my next paycheck i will buy like 5 more soulstones but until then I am SOL :sad4: lol.

E

Eyes of Origin

You guys, if SUPR comes here, they will give S1N and MBS a run for their money.
I dont know who the new Japanese guild is though, every time I log in and run spawns I dont even see anyone and most of T2A is unpopped.
Yen, Origin needs something like this again.
You're just gonna have to get better at pvp or better at sneaking spawns :( I'm sorry, I know that sounds rude, but its true.
If anything, hope they get bored and leave again :p

S

SUPRsalad

If these guys aren't on GOO! level, they are in for a pretty hard time. Between Chad and Ky, my associates have become very hard..

E

Eyes of Origin

If these guys aren't on GOO! level, they are in for a pretty hard time. Between Chad and Ky, my associates have become very hard..
LOL Looks like the pvp guilds on Origin are looking for some butt kicking :p

N

Nirpaholic

So im confused should I be bringing a spawner to pvp with here or some one designed for pvp? I'm looking for a fun challenge not to just desroy the shard.:)

E

Eyes of Origin

The only reason you would need to bring spawning chars is if everyone hides from you after you get here and you get super bored.....

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem won't be players hiding, it will be players not logging on to find them =(

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SPRSALAD you can come and find out. I will promise to kill you first. So wtf are you waiting for? the wellfare check to come in for that xfer token? Come get SOME you simple minded fool.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know how it is.

I'm playing on Pacific and Napa currently.
Going to be xfering chars to Sonoma and Baja so far.
If Origin picks up I'll bring a char here too.

S

SUPRsalad

SPRSALAD you can come and find out. I will promise to kill you first. So wtf are you waiting for? the wellfare check to come in for that xfer token? Come get SOME you simple minded fool.
Wow, really? Are you sure this is the foot you want to start off on with me? Your insecurities are already showing. Tell me more about yourself.

G

Gellor

The problem won't be players hiding, it will be players not logging on to find them =(
I hate to say it... but Multani pretty much hit it on the head. Last time a reasonable sized PvP group came, the shard crawled into a hole and drug the hole in with them.:lick: That or people assimilated:spider:

And you can up the mage count by one since that is what I play 99% of the time.

Post x-mas should be interesting.:scholar:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, really? Are you sure this is the foot you want to start off on with me? Your insecurities are already showing. Tell me more about yourself.

Supr Salad was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Santa Claws, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Supr Salad. Supr Salad, who loved bowling. And so, Jerkoff Supr Salad, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince."

S

SUPRsalad

Supr Salad was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Santa Claws, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Supr Salad. Supr Salad, who loved bowling. And so, Jerkoff Supr Salad, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince."
Now thats more like it. Well met, sir.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to say it... but Multani pretty much hit it on the head. Last time a reasonable sized PvP group came, the shard crawled into a hole and drug the hole in with them.:lick: That or people assimilated:spider:

And you can up the mage count by one since that is what I play 99% of the time.

Post x-mas should be interesting.:scholar:
Thats not what I mean at all.

Origin is the deadest of all West Coast servers, personally my guild logs in a couple times a day checks despise and the yew gate then logs off.

So unless you plan on chaining despise all day long, you won't be seeing much of us.

S

SUPRsalad

Origin is the deadest of all West Coast servers, personally my guild logs in a couple times a day checks despise and the yew gate then logs off.

So unless you plan on chaining despise all day long, you won't be seeing much of us.
That can be arranged.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah, Origin used to be pretty fun about a year ago and server birth. :scholar:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That can be arranged.
Id love to login to find something to do on Origin. Instead I run the spawns, run the gates, then decide to farm ingredients due to lack of participation.

MBS acts like they are some type of force, but are hardly ever on.. and when they are.. the usually pop in, half die.. the other half run/stealth away.

So.. you can only imagine how they think anyone is no challenge to them. I am sure I could never die on a stealth 4-6 dexer too. Point is you dont kill anyone unless its a dismounted 2v1 or more.

S

SUPRsalad

update: bazooka joe is playable in regard to scrolls/stats; suit on the way.

S

SUPRsalad

Sweet, bud. Irp will be coming over sometime this week as well.
That makes:
me, andy, irp, bud, juvi, pink, bubs, and several others I can't think of right now. Either way, thats a wreckin crew in and of itself. This will be a joy.

E

Eyes of Origin

Interesting lil crew you got there Gemma.. You guys being on Origin is gonna force me to log in more just to see whats going on lol

G

Gellor

Sweet, bud. Irp will be coming over sometime this week as well.
That makes:
me, andy, irp, bud, juvi, pink, bubs, and several others I can't think of right now. Either way, thats a wreckin crew in and of itself. This will be a joy.
Plus one meatshield:lick:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello guys!! Just a quick reminder please keep all this sort of stuff in the PvP thread. Glad there's action but there is a time and place for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.