• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Coming Out Celebration

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*the Amazons are invading*

To celebrate her coming out & re-founding of the Amazon Order of the Thorn of the Rose, the Lady Drusa invites all to attend her Nude Drunken Dungeon Crawl in Trammel Despise. She will attempt to enter armed with only Night-Sight Earings, a weapon of choice, and BackPack. She will consistently drink until she falls.

All are welcome to attend & join in the fun & frenzy!

[The Event will be between 5PM-8PM EST (Thanks Pandora), next Sunday - March 8th, 2015. Day Light Savings Time?]

Last edited:

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Pandora. *edited*

Hail & well met again, Lindae Lives, my Necromantic friend from Baja!

NB

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes; please meet @ Dungeon Despise & tune into Gen Chat. For the hardcore RP, I will check the Tram Despise Entrance at 5PM & then will rely on responses from Gen Chat. I am keeping everything relatively short & simple. And we will decide as a group how to proceed within my framework. *winks*

NB

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes; please meet @ Dungeon Despise & tune into Gen Chat. For the hardcore RP, I will check the Tram Despise Entrance at 5PM & then will rely on responses from Gen Chat. I am keeping everything relatively short & simple. And we will decide as a group how to proceed within my framework. *winks*

NB
Ahhh Naked, Short and Simple.... Just how I like it! See you there!

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You had just be ready with the K^S PvP Team, Lord Cole, when I lead all those Blues to our 2nd Open Harry Hunt in Felucca. I hope the booze works! They should be used to dying but grateful for their skills after the Trammie Dungeon Crawl! We will see!

And thank you for the support fellow Knight!

Your GuildMate in Arms (as useless as mine are *winks*),
NB

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

This event is tomorrow.

If peeps do not want to do Tram Despise Quest then we will proceed to Trammel Shame & see how far we can get!

After the Trammel Event, I am hoping that K^S (PvP Team imparticular) can run another Open Harrower Hunt to all who wish to come; however you wish to be equiped. K^S & our Allies will attempt to defend the spawn so that others can hunt the Harrower for a chance at winning a Stat Scroll. Be warned - the second event is in Felucca & will be announced. Weigh your risks (emotional, gold, or otherwise - *smiles*).

To spice things up; I am giving a +25 Stat Scroll to the one Trammie (Blue not Green Hightlight *grins*) who gets farther than I do or keeps up with me. The winner must follow the same race-rules as I do.

NB

Last edited: