• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Down to the Wire on the Cu, Regenerations

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have read all the comments from previous posts on specific settings and have decided on the following. I am currently at 800 Hits, 150 Stamina, 400 Mana, 695 Strength, 150 Dexterity, 400 Intelligence, Mana Regen 20, and HP Regen 5. Resists are Physical 80, Fire 80, Cold 85, Poison 40, and Energy 80. I will also be using 110 scrolls on everything except Chivalry, which will be 120 and Armor Ignore.

My question is, which is the best choice for Regens?
1. HP Regen 20 and Mana Regen 30
2. HP Regen 15, Stamina Regen 5, and Mana Regen 30
3. HP Regen 10, Stamina Regen 15, and Mana Regen 30

Thanks

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you can keep hp high, with 110 focus, you shouldnt see a huge stamina drop.
I would go option 1.

If you feel you may not be able to because the boss does big damage, or area damage and may switch to you, then option 2( i put 5 stam regen on all pets)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Next time don't add HP until the regens are done. Those are more important. Also why not put 700 Str.

Follow the guide and make Killer Dogs! First round points

The base pet is done. You can add more HP or mana with the 280 points left over in the last round.

Build the base pet first then add HP and Mana. Goes much smoother.