• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Back

• Thread starter WaterDragon1987
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_spiderpig

yes - the game is always changing in some way, it has its ups and downs but you can always find something new to do.

D

Delaro

No... the game hasn't changed that much and they are really slow on adding new content. Also most of the shards are very low populated, the game still performs very bad, uses more memory and resources than it should. It is still filled with the same bad features, glitches and other annoying problems that existed 3 years ago. The only advantage now is they finnaly got rid of that horrible 3d and slightly tweaked the graphics.. not much of a change.

G

I can't remember when you quit dragon, but Ornate Axes completely revived the potential for playing lumberjackers, so you might want to check that out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is it worth coming back to this game? Opinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I say nay... too many problems with the game... but hell, if they fixed them even I would consider making another come back tour... (although newbie cammie doesn't quite feel too good to me...)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I say nay... too many problems with the game... but hell, if they fixed them even I would consider making another come back tour... (although newbie cammie doesn't quite feel too good to me...)

[/ QUOTE ]

If if makes you feel better I always thought of you as newbie cammie.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Only pay for 1 months worth of disappointment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If if makes you feel better I always thought of you as newbie cammie.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha course you did... I still killed yeh a few times though!

D

dsnchanted395

ROFL! Both of ya are newbs! But its okay, we're yer family and we love ya anyways! Sides this game has always been glitchy and messed up in someway. The fun and challenge is working around it! Oh and btw, glad to have ya both in the guild!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*slaps WD with his Epic Meat Cleaver*

Don't you even think about it. There is so much wrong with this game it's not even funny. Go play Shoots and Ladders, I am sure the Dev Team is better then the crack team of interns and high schoolers Mythic has employed.

G

if you come back the closest thing to pvp your gonna see is yew gate

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

i beg to differ.

im doin my best to change that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck.. You would be one of a long list of people to try. In essence the only way to stop yew gate fighting would be to blow up all the houses and make the Guards randomly attack anyone in a 100 yard radius. Nothing PvPwise will every change, that isn't a part of the game the Devs, care much about and you see how slow it is to have any worth while changes to PvM. If you notice all the other successful MMO's get either updates or Expansion on a 3-6-12 month interval. UO???

Power scrolls are the only reason to PvP and that is pointless when every shard you go to has its big red noob guild vs. many erratic small guilds that pick up and drop members on a daily basis. Change the system and give people a reason to compete in PvP other than Mob ganks vs. and maybe things will get better.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah, people will always be fighting in yew its the only way to test new templates but..

i am making sure there is plenty to do elsewhere, if anyone wants to fight away from yew just come find me and my fellow lunatics.

W

WaterDragon1987

Far as I can recall, Yew gate is just for a bunch of gankers/CD folks. Altho it was fun to 1 shot them with my Axe of the Heavens back in the day...