• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Coming back...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and had a question about seige..how is skill gain here now days. They still have RoT. Been about a year since I even looked at Siege. Started to play but RoT pissed me off. Neways...someone let me know. An old vet here who might be interested in playing.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT has changed, it still exists, but there is no longer a daily cap. So you get your guaranteed gain every x minutes after hitting 70...x being dependent on how high the skill. You can train your skills all at once.

Welcome back, hope you stick around.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT has changed, it still exists, but there is no longer a daily cap. So you get your guaranteed gain every x minutes after hitting 70...x being dependent on how high the skill. You can train your skills all at once.

Welcome back, hope you stick around.
So...lets say in a 10 minute period I could in theory gain .1 in all skills taht are above 70 or just .1 total in that 10 minute period.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
70-79.9 skill 5 mins between gains
80-89.9 skill 8 mins between gains
90-99.9 skill 12 mins between gains
100-120 skill 15 mins between gains.

No daily caps, but no gains between the times of RoT. However if you work all 6 or 7 skills, its not bad.

Also the use of SoA, you can log in, gain .2-.5 in a skill, log out. Wait timer out, and log in, gain and log out. With this method you can get a lot of skill points in a short amount of time. THe SoAs only last for 15 mins of time, so assume you have about 10s eaten up per log (there is a delay to log in and out, and do the macro) But its quiet easy to get 10 points off an SoA. I have done it many times. This of course doesnt work well with skills that put you in combat, as you would have to wait the log out timer. And things like taming is hard, unless you have someone helping you, bringing you pre-tames. Though its possible without, just not as viable.

There are still SoTs aswell.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
using SoA's you want to insta log in your house or inn.
once in RoT you can train all night and be done with it.
The SoA's and SoT's prices have come way down now that they are loot in T-maps. SoA's are around 15k-40k mostly.

I have bunches of them and can sell you some if you like.
probably best to use the SoT's in the 100-120 range.

wow, just thought - if you have 10 soul stones you can train up 15 skills all at once

Lorddog

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
using SoA's you want to insta log in your house or inn.
once in RoT you can train all night and be done with it.
The SoA's and SoT's prices have come way down now that they are loot in T-maps. SoA's are around 15k-40k mostly.

I have bunches of them and can sell you some if you like.
probably best to use the SoT's in the 100-120 range.

wow, just thought - if you have 10 soul stones you can train up 15 skills all at once

Lorddog
Hey Lorddog..if you have any alchemy SoA's can u put on a vendor for me?

Thanks!