• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Back to UO !

1RAGE1

Hi,

I've been away for a few years and have decided to come back.
Everywhere I go, to banks etc. it seems deserted. Where is everyone hanging out now?
Thanks, I look forward to seeing some of you out there.

RAGE

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna bank for most people, Haven bank for the people I hang out with.

As for hunting, I'm sure you'll learn your way around the hunting grounds. A few places are busy, most aren't.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Haven and Luna for the most part. I have noticed that the traffic at WBB has been picking up a bit lately, although it's still nowhere near as busy as it used to be.

Welcome back!

J

jelinidas

Hola Rage, welcome back! Did ya get your old acct back or starting over? Shoot me a PM if ya need anything to get started back up.

1RAGE1

I was able to get my old account back, well, after trying about 100 different passwords. I sold my main account before I left a few years ago. My secondary account is in good shape though. Luckily still had some full banks.
Thanks for the replies.

Oh, by the way, I'm having trouble finding a spot to drop a house as well.
Anyone got any clues as to where I can go to drop one. I've run all around, even in felucca, but haven't found much. Lot's of houses, few players it seems.

Thanks everyone,
RAGE

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look harder! :)

Seriously though, there's a heck of a lot of open spots and I'm sure someone could point you in the direction of one.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was able to get my old account back, well, after trying about 100 different passwords. I sold my main account before I left a few years ago. My secondary account is in good shape though. Luckily still had some full banks.
Thanks for the replies.

Oh, by the way, I'm having trouble finding a spot to drop a house as well.
Anyone got any clues as to where I can go to drop one. I've run all around, even in felucca, but haven't found much. Lot's of houses, few players it seems.

Thanks everyone,
RAGE
A villa sized spot opened up recently near one of my houses. When I get home we can meet up and I'll show you where it is.

J

jelinidas

I noticed a couple of spots near Trinsic(tram) while working the bulls this morning. Not huge spots, but not 8x8. Good luck and keep looking. I placed a 18x18 just outside Luna for my SIL not to long ago. They do pop up.

1RAGE1

I was able to place an 18x18 east of luna. I just happened to walk up on it.
Only had a few minutes at lunch but none the less, found a spot.
I appreciate the help!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice. It's when you least expect it that you will find a spot to place. I just happened to wander across where mine sits now one day while out hunting. Glad to hear you got a spot!

C

Callie

Welcome Back! If there's anything else you need, give a yell. Lots of shard events coming up end of the month, hope you find your way there!