• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Back & Looking for a Little Help

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello ATL community...

After quite a few years away, I'm dipping my toes back into UO. I paid my sub, dug out my old soulstones, and cobbled together a pretty decent start towards an ABC archer. The problem is that I have zero gear and I'm not even sure where to begin... I think last time I was playing regularly, Leurocian had just created paragons. :)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a cheap but decent starter set (armor, bow or both) they could sell me? Something to get me in some dungeons to start the grind again?

Thanks!

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello ATL community...

After quite a few years away, I'm dipping my toes back into UO. I paid my sub, dug out my old soulstones, and cobbled together a pretty decent start towards an ABC archer. The problem is that I have zero gear and I'm not even sure where to begin... I think last time I was playing regularly, Leurocian had just created paragons. :)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a cheap but decent starter set (armor, bow or both) they could sell me? Something to get me in some dungeons to start the grind again?

Thanks!

Don't be discouraged if you find the current prices on gear shockingly high. There are probably items in your possession that were worthless when you left, that may be valuable in today's market. Vendor search (VS) is problematic on Atlantic, but it's a great way to find gear if you know what you are looking for or for finding the current value of items that you aren't certain about. The one great benefit of playing on Atlantic is you are almost certain to find someone that is selling whatever it is you wish to purchase.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still need gear please let me know. I can put together a nice pvm archer suit for you.

Grashopr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Look for any KooL guild Emmissary or Tatiana Thorne in game. The Emmys are typically around NH Bank or Luna Gate. The guild has very respectable starter loot suits for most builds free of charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello ATL community...

Thanks!
I would be happy to help you with some gear. I play most nights in the later evening (10pm to 1am EST). If you're looking for a large group that hunts regularly and is helpful to new players, I am an Emissary in UWF and would be happy to get you an invite.

Good luck!