• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Coming back and looking to buy event items

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Elbryan Uthador

I am seriously considering coming back and re-opening my museum. What items of shard history are still here on Napa.

I know that Mana and Swamp Thing have a few items, what does everyong else have?

V

Valerin

Yayyy

I can't help you in this regard, but yay nonetheless

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found a bunch of rubble in a one of my houses was droping....

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seriously considering coming back and re-opening my museum. What items of shard history are still here on Napa.

I know that Mana and Swamp Thing have a few items, what does everyong else have?

Hi Elbryan,

Radagast has an awesome collection of items in his two places in Luna. Along with heaps of other cool items, most of Swamp Thing's collection now belongs to him.

His two museums are next door to each other (see image below). One isn't quite completed and is private at this time. One is open to the public. Some of the items that came from Swamp Thing are in the house that is still private.

If any of you like rares and haven't seen Radagast's collection, you should stop by his place sometime. It's worth a visit.

BlissMarie

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome home , theres so much new items man gl on trying to get alot of them .
and what i mean by that is most was got from shard hoppers :(
glad your back :)

E

eccentricjules

I'm setting up to come back too. I'm trying to get the hang of remembering what to do! Hahaha

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but wanted to mention I'm looking for a Crimson because mine got stolen right before I stopped playing!

Thanks guys

-Lavender

N

Necro Beast

I can't believe Mana and Swamp Thing are still active. I haven't logged in for several years, and my towers have long since fallen. I'm tempted to pay for a month just to check out what I've got in my banks. Still some stuff from '97, no doubt.

E

eccentricjules

Aye, Mana is around. You may not see her for a little bit though. She's out seeing the world and I must say I enjoy her updates immensely!

There are few people so sweet and true as our dear Lady Mana! If Napa were to ever have a Queen it would be she =)

F

five oclock

Aye, Mana is around. You may not see her for a little bit though. She's out seeing the world and I must say I enjoy her updates immensely!

There are few people so sweet and true as our dear Lady Mana! If Napa were to ever have a Queen it would be she =)
I second this!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

I approve of this message.:thumbup1: