• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come to pacific

S

SUPRsalad

Im trying to get people to come to pacific and get killed by my guild. we need targets and we heard you guys suck really bad.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allow me to translate:

My shard is completely dead. Whatever PvPers were here quit or left because there was never any PvP action. My guild of 4 people are the only PvPers left and since we kill any random we happen to come across we think that we are good. So please, leave your populated PvP shard where you can have 3 and 4 way fights and spend $20 to transfer to a dead shard so that we can turtle despise island and stop playing once you destroy my subpar group of pvpers.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be very short in answer to the topic of this post...

No.