• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Baja] Come to Baja and loot my mad aunt's house.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I shall be demolishing a rickety cairn of cobwebs and granite in the evening of Friday the 17th of June. It is full of junk but in amongst the junk there are undiscovered gems - I can't promise anything hugely valuable, but if you're in the mood to scavenge for antique potted plants, lesser event drops and approximately two-thirds of the lost jungle of Old Magincia, then by all means please visit. All are welcome.

(OOC: I have no idea if any of the Baja RP community will show up, but they're the finest group of roleplayers that I've met on any shard so if they do then hopefully you can talk to them and it will be a few minutes of fun for everybody. Think of it as a nice opportunity to meet people and make friends. Roleplayers are rare and scattered across the shards so I thought it was worth putting out a general call. I will be on a chilly and inaccessible character so don't worry, you won't get any of my drama on your clothes. Also I haven't played for a while so I'm really hoping house demolition mechanisms haven't changed or otherwise it's going to be a bit embarrassing, but we'll find a way.)

If you're interested, I will meet you at 8pm PST at the Umbra moongate. You are doing me a favour and I thank you in advance.