• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come on...

Z

Zavala

you folks got me all into "A Theater Rises" storyline and there's no new post for 2 weeks. >.<

T

Tazar

*Points in Sam's Direction*

That's his department! lol

I do know that there is more to come..... *insert evil devil smiley that we do not have access to here*

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, there is more to come. ;) However, in these collaborative stories I like to give the other writers a chance to post... can't have every post coming from Sam can we? I guess nudges are needed all around.

I'll get a chapter out this morning.

Safe Travels, Sam

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There, two chapters from Sam. One from Aalia and promises from Lady Rachel and Lady Andrasta for two more within the next 24hrs. ;) Perhaps the other co-authors will also be inspired to add chapters over the next couple of days. I released an entire flock of pigeons... hopefully the messages will arrive safely and cause others to put pen in hand.

Let me point out that I always welcome contributing authors to the storyline. Don't be put off by the immense talent that you see showcased in this thread. I am sure that I speak for my co-authors when I say that amateur talent is welcomed! (Sorry... I think I slipped into Robin's character while I was writing that... ) hehe

I hope that your interest in the story on Stratics translates into your participation in the grand opening public auditions... either as a prospective actor or as an amused onlooker? Hmmm?

After Sam completes the script... and I get some more chapters from my esteemed co-authors I'll announce a date for this spectacular event. ;)

Since this will be the social event of the season, I suggest you contact your favorite tailor now and place your orders for fancy dresses and shirts. If you wait till the last minute... you may be stuck with a poor-fitting rental. :(

Safe Travels, Sam

I

Ishtar

My alt has one coming once I find part of what I need, I moved and its packed somewhere.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Ishtar, if you do not post soon... I will re-activate the account of Firmus the Cruel!

Muwahahhwhahha... Buwhahhhwhhriiityyst!

*coughs*

*dusts off credit card of doom*