• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

come kill daddy! harrower in shame!

G

All you had to do was work it I would have raided but I was not going to sit there and do the grunt work. It was in destard this am thank you for the scrolls.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
work it alone? lol...

i am here to kill not play with pixel monsters for loot.

K

Kissey

You pop it at 2:30am pst...thats like when most are asleep, atleast thats my opinion. 2:30am is 5:30am my time. Try popping one at a reasonable hour if your looking for a fight.

K

Kissey

Sorry but 10:29pm pst = 1:29am est...I play from the east coast and FL pops harrowers normally by 8pm est. As stated in my post it was my opinion if he wanted a fight it would seem he would pop a harry Primetime. Primetime for me would be 6pm pst but considering I do play a west coast shard I figure it to be 10-11pm est. my time which is more reasonable on all coast times

D

Duke X. Winter

I wasn't attacking you at all, don't get me wrong. You posted that 2:30 PST was 5:30 your time, which is completely valid. I just pointed out that it was popped at 10:30PST (based on the screenshots) not 2:30PST.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was ...

4 foo on
12 visable fl
8 visable cd and bury etc.

all in yew.

more than enough people to make a fight somewhere, requardless of time fl can always prolly get 10. but not one person even showed.

G

just because there is 4 foo 8cd etc etc, doesnt mean cd and foo are gonna work together to kill FL, like thats nice u can field 10 on at all times. because the cd,kda,esf alliance can only field over 10 on when u guys have like 15+. and i can picture the same problem with FOO and bury and tba. theres no point to doing spawns anymore really. when everytime u know at the last stage ur gonna get out numbered over 2-1

G

You are wrong - 2 of us went there - poked around - saw nothing and left. If you really want to be raided then you are going to have to work it. There was nothing there to raid - sorry.

B

borno006

<blockquote><hr>

If you really want to be raided then you are going to have to work it. There was nothing there to raid - sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is FL a pvp guild or pvm guild? Looks to me like you all have turned into a sissy lala red pvm guild. I could be wrong, of course; but as time goes by, these types of statements become more common.

D

Dread Raven

So why should we do all the work, when they can do it for us. I would think working it would make you more of the PvM then the people raiding it. So if we did not work it, we are the PvM guild. It was watched closely by FL, but we where not going to work it. We wanted to raid it! So I hope this clears things up for you. If FOO wanted to PvP, they would have worked it, knowing all to well we would have raided.

B

borno006

I understand FL's philosophy 100% as it hasnt changed much over the years. But the way you guys and gals word it looks bad. You can say you dont care how it looks, and I will say if you honestly didnt care, you wouldn't even respond to the post. Six wanted a fight, and he feels he needs to spawn a harrower to get that. Not good. I remember when I was playing, icq'ing you guys for a fight away from spawns and very few of them ever materialized. You can pvp away from spawns and such. True, there is no real objective; but doing it just for the sake to pvp is what its all about, right?

G

borno i see what you mean, and everyone on this shard wants to get some good pvping going. Yew gates mess of a fight only lasts for so long. but everytime a big battle happens it usually ends up FL coming in, out numbering 3-1. And your gonna prolly say well thats not FL's fault, and well it isnt. its just nobody feels like getting ****d like that.

G

and this whole spawning a harrower and not working it but waiting for a guild/ alliance to come and work it so u guys can raid it. Nobody is that stupid enough to work a Harrower that FL spawned because everyone knows when u guys come to retake it. 25 FL are gonna come running in when theres like a total of 12-15 ppl defending it. And you cant say FL didnt have less than 25 ppl on that night.

K

Kissey

Ok this has nothing to do with that harrower that was popped well after I went to sleep...I wanted to get a idea on what time frame stratics post time is and how much it differ's from mine,,,K Thanx it is now 2:30am est and lets see what time stratics time says. This is basically the only way for me to know for sure.

K

Kissey

Stratics time =pst 3 hours time difference for us east coasters.

Anyhows Nighters you all, have a good one.