• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come help kill this event boss!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's one meaty "dwarf" ( rolleyes: ) in the mountain pass above the orc fort in the mountain range that houses shame.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, nm, don't bother. Too strong, pks killing people anyway.

F

Fanta(Siege)

Killing bosses doesn't work on siege... People care more about killing blue tamers for no reason at all than finishing events.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if you dumbazz wouldnt try to kill us naked we would have gave back ur suit...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The boss was killed but if you would have been there you would have already known that, instead of eating your foot...
I didn't state it had or hadn't been killed, I was agreeing with Fanta.

How's that athlete's foot taste?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't state it had or hadn't been killed, I was agreeing with Fanta.

How's that athlete's foot taste?
You agreed with a FALSE post...so much with agreeing with a teenager...do you agree with false statements a lot or do you just enjoy looking stupid like him?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We met up with the Yew Guard representative (forgot his name) at the Yew prisons. Then we gated to where the Dwarven war god and his minions were.

His minions were demolished rather quickly and we had enough people to kill the War God but it took a while before we worked out the right tactics. We proceeded to fight it when mayhem broke out. Some people in the group turned on the others and the event took a Siege turn. ;)

While continuing to fight the boss, more and more people had to leave and at the end it was just me and two others left. We knew we couldn´t do it ourselves so gated out.

After some encouraging from the Yew Guard representative we used General chat to get a nice group together to give it one final go.

Since the tactics were already laid out everyone knew what to do and it all went smooth. A little later the War God met his demise and Yew was saved.

Thank you Cecil for this event!

D

Dirkdiggler

Nice summary tjalle, that should be posted on a news page ^_^