• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Combining Halloween Cloth

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you combine the cloth or is it better to leave it as is after it's been salvaged? I've been too afraid to try in case it all becomes one color after I combine them.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Using the "Combine Cloth" command in the sewing kit will combine stacks into like colors. It is fine to use with the halloween cloth, just as it is with the BOD reward cloth. Alternatively, since your halloween cloth is already cut cloth, you could just manually stack the like colors. Just drop them into a container, and the like colors stack automatically.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alternatively, since your halloween cloth is already cut cloth, you could just manually stack the like colors. Just drop them into a container, and the like colors stack automatically.

I am also wondering how many colors there are because I have been doing the above and right now I have 86 different stacks.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what's this halloween cloth?
You could get the cloth when trick-or-treating last year. When you got "tricked" and turned one color, you could undress and cut up your clothing, thus getting the cloth. You were only that color for a short time, so you had to be fast. Here is a link with a good picture of the cloth colors: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/234849-bulk-halloween-cloth-atlantic.html

That trick is still here for this Halloween, but I don't think you can cut the items up this time.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could get the cloth when trick-or-treating last year. When you got "tricked" and turned one color, you could undress and cut up your clothing, thus getting the cloth. You were only that color for a short time, so you had to be fast. Here is a link with a good picture of the cloth colors: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/234849-bulk-halloween-cloth-atlantic.html

That trick is still here for this Halloween, but I don't think you can cut the items up this time.

Stayin Alive,

BG
You can't cut with scissors but a salvage bag works.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it works this year... with the salvage bags...

As for how many cloth colors... I have 142 different colors.. thats colors collected from last year and this year..though I believe the same colors have been dropping both years.

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far my wife and I have collected 144 different colors over the past few weeks. Unless there are some "rare" colors 144 seems to be the final count.

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The colors are the exact ones of the first 12 panels from the Metal Dye Tub, so yeah 12x12 = 144

I don't believe that the colors from the 13rd last panel of the Metal Dye Tub spawn as Halloween cloth though...