• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Colors - over done or lacking

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

THese are just a couple items that I'm seeing at the moment, I'm sure more will follow.

1. Dungeons - cool looking but way too blueish. In Despise the rats and slime do not really stick out from their surroundings, instead they almost blend in.
2. some pets have lost their touch color wise, either dull or color is way off
3. Glacier colored items no longer look glacier. They look more green.
4. Europa gold looks horrible in SA.
5. Swamps - I'm avoiding these until they are toned down a few notches otherwise I get a headache from being blinded.
6. this was mentioned in another post as well - some animals and creatures are really bright while others are normal colored.
7. I like the void in Malas, but if zoomed out, its too much and almost too much zoomed in.