• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Colored Hiryus worth anything?

P

Prudentis

Since I just returned to UO I'm constantly low on cash.
My tamer hangs around the Hiryu forest and I have already collected three rare colored greater Hiryus.
An agapite one, a light blue and a dark blue one.

Do you think I could sell one or two? It wouldn't hurt to have some more money and I don't have THAT many stable slots left

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

well, first, they arent rare ... to farm hiryus is really easy if you know where and how to kill them fast ... so this colors are very comon

try to find a pink or green one

you can see all colors here http://vm.or.tp/ve/791/a3hirg.htm

i tried to sell hiryus a few monts ago and they dont sell very well ...why? well look around ... i barely see tamers hunting with hiryus ... there are better pets for hunting ...

but give it a try and see yourself ... good luck

D

Detharleon

greater dragons are the hot item atm... there is always someone at brit bank selling them from 500k-1m depending on their stats. As with anything theres that risk/reward factor on it but still...