• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Colored hiryu and lesser?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have never seen a colored hiryu or colored lesser in the wild. Never. Have they gone extinct?

I have not seen a black wild tiger or a white wild tiger in the wild in more than a year. Have they gone extinct?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have never seen a colored hiryu or colored lesser in the wild. Never. Have they gone extinct?

I have not seen a black wild tiger or a white wild tiger in the wild in more than a year. Have they gone extinct?
No All color Hiryus and Lessers also black wild tigers still exist. Just got to spawn them till the cows come home. Certain colors of these have been particularly hard to spawn. Just got to be patient and keep at it.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran

They are out there, just need to farm for them:

Even the most common non-standard Hiryu color is a 1 in 108 chance to spawn. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you gotta just do it in bursts to maintain sanity

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I see many green LHs in the wild. I also just tamed a midnight blue LH last week — found it after about ten minutes of grinding. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Are you just looking or killing the plain ones to make the colors spawn?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yep..You got to put the work in to get more colors. I think if you use a halfway decent dog, the mob resists fit properly to spawn them. Could take hours and hours, and weeks/months and sometimes years to get the fabled Strong Pink or Strong Green Greater Hiryus tho, but you may get lucky..Also those darn Elite Ninjas are soooo annoying ALL the time..lol..:devil:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been killing the plain ones. Hours and nights now.
I saw a white tiger last night (YAY!!) but my cu sidhe killed it before I could call him off (BOO!!!)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been killing the plain ones. Hours and nights now.
I saw a white tiger last night (YAY!!) but my cu sidhe killed it before I could call him off (BOO!!!)
Thats why the game is still fun after 21 years. Gives us something to try for.

Did you tag it and make a trophy?

upload_2019-1-20_17-39-44.png