• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Colored Battle Chicken Lizard Eggs

Lord Hunter76

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone have a price guide for the above mentioned eggs. I have some 15 actually with interested buyers and I don't want to undersell or oversell them? I obtained them back in the days of the CFC (Chicken Fight Club). I am looking for some help as I know i spent millions on some of these eggs. Thank you.

Deadly

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Does anyone have a price guide for the above mentioned eggs. I have some 15 actually with interested buyers and I don't want to undersell or oversell them? I obtained them back in the days of the CFC (Chicken Fight Club). I am looking for some help as I know i spent millions on some of these eggs. Thank you.
I sell battle chickens on Atlantic In new mag. Already hatched, 20m for lesser stats(Hp from 98-110 - 15% resist and up), 35m for 110 - 150 HPs) 55M for 150 HPs and up with 20% Resist.

I’d price an unhatched egg for 30m and unhatched Black eggs for 45-55m.

Also only the Battle Chicken Eggs are colored. Rest are a waste.

Their back in season, fight clubs get high on bets.