• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Collection of Tribal Masks

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
a friend of mine found this masks at an idco, can someone tell me if they are worth anything?

UOSA_2017-06-23_16-31-34.png

all called "Tribal Mask" if needed i can put in the color ids but they are all 2000+
thanks in advance

@Scott

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
YES still obtainable - but time consuming to get all colors. i'd give you 24m for your troubles - 1m per mask. let me know.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Scott
i will ask her but i think we have a trade, just one note: there are 2 with the same color, lighter green one bottom row, in the middle

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I haven't made color-ID on them, but I checked the first 3 blue ones in GNU and they are not the same. So there might be up to 30 different colors in a full set.

TribalMasks200Pct.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
definate 30 for old school olde school set...... this is what i do.......holiday and global events full sets from day 1 to present!!!!

30.png

Last edited: