• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Collecting for our bros and sis on Atlantic

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Dear friends,

as you all might have noticed, the Atlantic Shard got hit badly with a 12 day revert and many People lost Gold items, houses, even chars, not to mention skills, pets, time, etc...

I started a collection and we are at 100 Mil Gold and Gifts that are on several chars hosted on Atantic yet.
i will Transfer the Gold and possibly items to Atlantic by myself and Hand it into good Hands that will Hand it out to the ones in Need.

If you want to join with whatever you can give, pls contact me b PM ..i have a list yet ready to write down every donation and will go public with it when we finished (if you want to be mentioned)

Its the time of the year to give - and i am pretty sure, if WE would have bee hit with a revert like that, alot of People would do the ame for us...

Thank you yet in advance for your gloriousity
devil99 - Ron

Last edited: