• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coffee bod

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Am i doing something wrong? Cant fill the damn thing, making mugs of coffee (water plus coffee grounds), the wont take it, tried just coffee grounds, same thing, i wonder if my bods are too old, from the time the first time came out but i can find any newer just for mug of coffee. Any ideas?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think that is from when they first came out.
I haven't gotten any of those BODs in awhile.

I also came across an old BOD today
that I can't fill.... exceptional 20 Large BOD (leg of lamb, etc)
(no exceptional chance for meats)

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a collection of over 30,000 BODs (no, I don't know why I hoard them......I'll seek therapy.........some day....) and I have never even seen a coffee BOD.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am i doing something wrong? Cant fill the damn thing, making mugs of coffee (water plus coffee grounds), the wont take it, tried just coffee grounds, same thing, i wonder if my bods are too old, from the time the first time came out but i can find any newer just for mug of coffee. Any ideas?
Keep that coffee BOD. If they are no longer handed out, that puppy is rare.

Samhain

Adventurer
Yes, I had BOD trading networks on 2 shards since coming back (almost 2 years now) and I have never seen the coffee bod's nor heard of them. Definitely sounds rare! Would love to see a pic if you are able to post :)

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will see what i can do on pic, got like 30 or so of them, i think i have some other bod in cooking that cant be filled, something with green tea

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will see what i can do on pic, got like 30 or so of them, i think i have some other bod in cooking that cant be filled, something with green tea
green tea is in Large BODs
if it is exceptional (use a High Exceptional cooking talisman & master chef apron)
it is the green tea (in preparations catagory)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I started cooking BODs on the first day they came out. I have never seen those.

It is a Rare! Worth 100s of millions.