• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Coffee anyone?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Surprised no one has posted about making coffee here yet.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surprised no one has posted about making coffee here yet.
I haven't been able to get a coffee grinder on TC1 yet. Have tried multiple times to get one from the example grinder set out near the WBB on TC1, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need the grinder and the hot beverage maker. Then use cooking menu Then you can drink it. I haven't noticed that it did anything but it's kind of cool. We can make hot cocoa and tea also. I have cocoa trees growing in the beds right now.

I've got 5 coffee plants growing on Chessy now and have been picking every day so I have a stockpile of beans. I gave the plant I got today away and will probably give away the next few as well.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The grinder and beverage makers are holiday gifts. We can start getting them Dec. 2nd. No coffee or hot chocolate fix until then. :). *Hint, hint, hot butter rum would also be nice*

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bummer I ditched mine to make space
I really wish they would have added it in to the gardening system as a plant you can grow from seeds and produce resources and more seeds like the vanilla plants. I would have enjoyed that much more than the way it is now.

But I don't want to bite the hand that feeds, we got something new so I'll be thankful.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, has anyone received a plant from a horn of plenty lately? I haven't gotten one since November. I bought three horns of plenty off a vendor today and they all had max charges. Out of 30 charges I received zero plants. Plus I have two in my house which I have checked on a daily since the beginning of November and haven't received a plant since the end of November. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got one this morning. I'm up to 15 now I think. Just takes time waiting on those recharges.