• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Codex of virtue

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone please tell me how the heck I can place this in my keep...I have tried the large empty roof...main floor..second floor...it won't go anywhere..

Help please

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haven't attempted placing one of these yet myself, what with all the trouble there's been with them..... only advice I can give is the very basic stuff, which you probably have already tried

not knowing what part of the item is actually the 'placer' is the tough part, so maybe start with like the second row of tiles of the west edge of the space and target each tile in turn, then move to third row, fourth row and so on

seems to me it should go down somewhere as I recall that EA said it only needs an 8x8 space to sit down

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was thinking 7x7 or 8x8 but couldn't remember. I also remember someone said you had to start in the upper left hand corner to place it....

I

Ibram Vale

It takes a 9x9 spot, and sadly I doubt there is such a place in a keep (I no longer own one, and am not fond of breaking into another one to find out). We have one on top of the guild tower, and it takes up a large portion of even that vast ocean of useless stones.

If I think about it, I shall post a picture of it on the tower roof.

S

Splup

There's not many spots in Keep for that... I dislike Keeps design even thou I have one... I'd prefer custom house but less secures :(

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You musn't stay on any tile where the codex will show.

I tried like 20 times before figuring it out, and after getting of it's way, it placed like a charm.