• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CoD Tavern night

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you guys for having Dante and I over, it was fun but I wish I could have gotten to know you more. I can be kind of shy for initiating rp sometimes, plus I had never done a cross shard rp, it was awkward cause I didn't know anyone hahah. I didn't really get to rp with UP at all, and even though I didn't rp with PGoH they seemed to have a good rp going on, it has been a long time since I've seen Calli and Sindee rping. So again, thank you CoD for the rp night, if you'd ever like to come over to Atl to visit feel free to! :)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys for having Dante and I over, it was fun but I wish I could have gotten to know you more. I can be kind of shy for initiating rp sometimes, plus I had never done a cross shard rp, it was awkward cause I didn't know anyone hahah. I didn't really get to rp with UP at all, and even though I didn't rp with PGoH they seemed to have a good rp going on, it has been a long time since I've seen Calli and Sindee rping. So again, thank you CoD for the rp night, if you'd ever like to come over to Atl to visit feel free to! :)
It was great to have you and Dante. It was shocking (I play Marius and Edwin) to hear that Dante had dealings with LICH. Hahaha! They are not very popular here on Catskills that's for sure. There was a few that years back that I had some conversations with about a grand exit for them. They did not wish to return to Catskills, unfortunately no matter how much I tried to get them to. So we came up with a storyline about their grand exit, which became the Great Burning of Umbra. So it was great to see that Dante had some ties to them.

I have been for years trying to get more "evil" guilds back to Catskills --- I approached LICH, the Undead, the Undead Lords (UDL), Crimson Alliance, and even Shadowclan Orcs. All to no avail, none of them want to come for fear they would be isolated (as many evil guilds are) and they get no chance to develop their characters through social interaction. A lot of them just do not like the current state of the game, with the inception of Trammel. I tried to pitch to them the Order vs. Chaos RPvP theme and many of them liked it, but not enough to return.

So for CoD, we've managed to create our OWN evil force --- the leaders of the Chaos alliance --- the Cult of the Fallen. So we put our evil characters in there and cause our own havoc, but that too as less and less appeal. Like Bianca her Cult character is Blasphemy, who is a half-breed rogue assassin. I have Theophilus, who was a master necromancer that one time and taught the dark arts in the depths of the former school of Bedlam. If anyone wants to join that guild create a new character or rename an old character to play the "dark side", let me know! I'll be happy to add you to that guild.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well maybe next time you won't be shy and just dive right in with us. It was great to hear that folks from the other shards join in the fun!

~ Sue.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yea, I hope so too. It was funny, once Dante got here I relaxed a bit, so Sennah asks him to introduce her to people.... and of course he has to go afk ... so Sennah is just kinda standing there next to him, and irl I'm just thinking 'dang it Dante! Such horrible timing!!'