• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cocoa plants and seeds to grow them coming!!!

G

THEY WERE LISTENING!!

From last night's HoC chat:

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi - Well, one fun addition in the next publish will be cocoa trees, including appropriate seeds - this should go nicely with the coming additions to chocolatiering as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

G

Oh that's awsome!

From the sounds of it this may be an permanent addition as well!

G

I think this is great for gardeners and chefs, but I would like to see a variation of recipes with items we already have like - carrots, onions and lettuce and the things we can buy like melons and lemons .......and so on.....I mean we can pick them from the farmers gardens but can not do anything special with them..imagine the addition to not only cooking but role play if we could open restaurants with interesting menu's.

G

Oh yeah, we have dreamed of that for years. We have a diverse environment just waiting for us to harvest (cheesemaking anyone??), and I'd also really like to see things player cooks can make have some advantage or benefit over what is sold by NPC. As we have wailed before, it also would be nice if people could actually be hungry enough to eat our efforts as well sometime. But we have had these wishes for ages, and we are getting cocoa plants...and vanilla and stuff off paragons. LOL. I guess it is something.

-Skylark

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

THEY WERE LISTENING!!

From last night's HoC chat:

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi - Well, one fun addition in the next publish will be cocoa trees, including appropriate seeds - this should go nicely with the coming additions to chocolatiering as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]Are fun additions allowed in UO? I thought anything that didn't have to do with PvP fixes or giving tamers overpowered pets would never be considered.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Looks like we have to wait a little longer
I didn't see any mention of the cocoa trees on this patch. Hopefully it will be the next one...hopefully.

G

It was so nice of Jeremy to ignore our inquiry about the cocoa trees.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I think it is just getting lost among the cries of "what are you doing to arch cure and why?'

After all it did take a few pages for Jeremy to address the what about the event questions. Although the answer like many others was vague.

*still holding out hope*

G

That's why I'm holding my tongue. Obviously the impending bad change to Arch Cure is more important than a new tree to grow. Still she managed to answer that the IDCO change isn't happening this time. Guess I'll go make up some kegs just in case they go ahead with the AC nerf.