• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coal Armor

F

Forte~

I got a full set of reg plate coal armor for sale. Whats it worth?

K

Kratos Aurion

non gm, 3-4m a piece
gm 5-7m a piece
[Exceptional] 10-15m+ a piece

completed *matching* suits may influence the overall value of a suit.

So based on that Im assuming you can judge your own suits value :thumbup1:

T

TramMoonWalker

basically agree with Kratos.
but due to dog dupe, imo non ex plate armor pieces are 1-2m per or lower unfortunately.
ex, 4-5m a piece.
note: shield and male plate chest are a bit rarer, so plus 1-2m. i think gm female plate is very rare, 8m+.

K

Kratos Aurion

basically agree with Kratos.
but due to dog dupe, imo non ex plate armor pieces are 1-2m per or lower unfortunately.
ex, 4-5m a piece.
note: shield and male plate chest are a bit rarer, so plus 1-2m. i think gm female plate is very rare, 8m+.
I've tried explaining that to some people yet they still seem to think its all the real deal regardless. Thats why I set the standard a little higher because everyone else griefs at me for thinking their "rare" armour isn't as rare as they think it is.