• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Co-ownership = ownership?

Z

zorrah

Is co-owning a house the same as having a home of your own? I.e. if one of your characters becomes a co-owner to a house does it make your original house condemned? I can't seem to find the answer..

Thanks!

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, co-ownership does not condemn any house you own. It is just the next level down of security and allows you to secure objects rather than just locking them down as a friend can. Co-owners can also friend people.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things you cannot do as a co-owner include accessing the moving crate and customizing the house. Would be great if there was some kind of lateral designation you could give someone so they could customize your house. *dreams*

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to use the interior decorator tool, you must be a co-owner.

You can only be co-owner of 1 house - which is a total pain. I currently have 3 accounts open simply so I can co-owner to different people's houses to work on deco for them.

Like Sarsmi, many of us have dreamed of an "architect" security level, to allow customization. Such access would have to block access to the moving crate because an unscrupulous architect could customize in such a way that locked down items would be forced into the moving crate and they could help themselves to rares, and such. I think we will be dreaming for a long time. :p

-Skylark