• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Co-owner question

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone that owns their own house also be a co-owner of another house?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes I have multiple accounts and i co-own them to each other so all my characters can use anyhouse.. Yhere is a limit to how many you can co own i forget what it is atm

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While on the topic of co-owners how does a co-owner create the storage box that can only be accessed by them and not the owner? - Strong box I think it's called.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
co owners can no longer place a strongbox co -owners can secure there own containers

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you, the co-owner, places a container in a house... and you have other guys on that same account who are friended, they should be able to access the same container. The security is mainly for others, not your account. If the owner places the container, set to co-owners... only deamed co-owners will be able to get in it.

That's my experence.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Each character can be co-owned to up to 10 homes currently.

Each house however currently can only have 10 co-owners. (this is 100% lame and needs to be increased!)

Co-owners can Secure containers as well as place many deeded items.

Friends can NOT secure containers they can however lock things down. Friends also can not place deeded items.

If you have 2 accounts you can theoretically be Co-owned with all your characters to both houses.

As an owner all the characters on the owners accounts are also OWNERS of the house.