• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clueless

L

linko50

If someone were to sell two Luna houses, side by side, each a good size, probably big enough for a large tower to fit in the spot for the two, what kind of asking price should he/she shoot for? Lets say "for example" it were on Baja...? inner north west corner.

J

jelinidas

towers not allowed and to the original question, I have no clue. I would bet though that you would make more selling seperate.

L

linko50

thx fer the info, but i was thinking for some reason that some one or two may want a nice side by side, for the connected look

L

love2winalot

hehe. Here is a real connected look. I did this over a year ago. Since been sold. I would have kept it if i could have gotten EA to make it a town or something. Weeeeeeee.