• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloud's Keep will fall in a few days...

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coordinates: 124o 59oN and 121o 0oE. North East of Vesper - or in that general direction...
Should be a good PvP time :)

S

SUPRsalad

Losing Cloud to WOW was a major hit to UO, and the pac shard in general. Kill and rummage as you must, but do so with respect to the man.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely. There was no disrespect meant in my post, merely a chance for more people to participate in an unusual event.

S

SUPRsalad

Oh I know, and if I was active, I'd be there with bells and whistles on.

L

lols

meh.. Casper's keep was empty except for crap armor and some statues.. deathmage too. I think they sold/stashed in bank boxes the important stuff.

S

SUPRsalad

meh.. Casper's keep was empty except for crap armor and some statues.. deathmage too. I think they sold/stashed in bank boxes the important stuff.
yeah, most likely done at the same time. most likely banked. Still, if I were around, I would make everyone pretend there was good **** in there. 2

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The account has been reactivated!
Sorry Lols, no more sculpture deeds of Casper and Cloud for you!

L

lols

awww...

I just thought it was funny, considering Casper hated me SO MUCH..

Figured I HAD to grab those :p

S

SUPRsalad

Never had a problem with either of them. Casper was the all time greatest female mage, EVER. (can we debate this? seriously, who was better?)

S

SUPRsalad

Well met, that means they are still clinging to UO. (this is good news, folks)