• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closing down the Main house of Atlantic Outlet

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The time has come for me to close down the Main house of The Atlantic Outlet. I do not have the time or effort to keep up with it. Not to mention it's extremly hard to compete with the "luna dupers". Not saying I couldn't do it, just was hard keeping up with it.

A friend/guildy of mine will be taking over for [AO]. The house is 2 West from the main house. She is a great person and would love for you to be part of her [AO] team. Her ICQ is on the house sign.

Thanks,
SupSoc Inc.
Founder of The Atlantic Outlet [AO]

L

Lady D

Hello I own the house 1 west to you ,sad to hear your closing, you did leave me a message before about being part of AO I have open vendors spots as well if anyone needs

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame. I believe it is an end of an era for large malls outside of Luna on Atlantic. Trove might also be heading the same route in near future.

Good luck Supsoc.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I agree with you Tomas. The UO era for malls outside of luna is no more.

Brother :hug:

C

Craftyone

You had a couple bad apples renting spots there you were unaware of but you had an overall awesome mall area and a spot I shopped often. Thank you for what you have done. It's a real shame to see you go and I hope Tomas can keep the TT going. Trully running out of non Luna mall areas to shop. :(