• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

'Sami Sim

does anyone know why ea land is still closed this mornning?:bored:

A

Aster

EA has been notified - 10 am CST

Thanks for mentioning it. Hopefully it will open soon.

K

Kenzie

Gee we could ask for a refund, oh wait... we play for free now... or is that we TRY and play for free now? Oh wait, I was charged on all 3 accts...Hmmm.... I am so confuzzled. Bottom line, I am turning into a raving biotch cause I can't play out my sim life easily. simocide is looking better each day. Have a good weekend all.

T

TKSpeedy

It's 4:34 p.m. eastern...EALand is still closed.....What's going on? Are they giving us something really good? (I hope)

L

Letta

LOL we can only wish they were giving us something good >.< I just wanna play out the last few months without this going on :(

S

'Sami Sim

i was hopefull that it would be open after i got of work but i see its not any word when it will reopen?

T

TKSpeedy

LOL we can only wish they were giving us something good >.< I just wanna play out the last few months without this going on :(

Me, too...I know I'm only dreaming, but it would be nice if they replaced all the simoleans we lost during the recent build bug. I lost about 15K total..maybe more when I was building since after I got disconnected, everything I just built was gone when I got back to the house....And all my simoleans along with it.

T

TKSpeedy

i was hopefull that it would be open after i got of work but i see its not any word when it will reopen?
No idea, but I hope soon. With it being down so long, I'm hoping when it does come back up, we'll log in to find a nice surprise, but I'm sure it won't happen. :(

A

Aster

Stratics has sent in another notify to EA that EA-Land is online but closed to entry.

Aster

R

Rain Cloud

Hi All ... yeah I was hoping by now I could login to EaLand .. since they are still charging me ... I hope its something worth 9.99 ..... lol

V

ViciousTeetle

Its down. They aren't bringing in any new anything. They aren't raising the payouts. It's just down. Sorry, just mad at this whole thing.

T

TKSpeedy

Its down. They aren't bringing in any new anything. They aren't raising the payouts. It's just down. Sorry, just mad at this whole thing.
We're aware of that. We would just like to know why it's down. So we are just speculating. I myself was just trying to make light of it to avoid getting upset.

T

TKSpeedy

Test Center 3 is still open, at least.
I don't have a sim there...but believe me, I'm tempted at this point. I just wish Parizad or a dev would pop in and tell us what is going on. I vote EA gives us an extra day to play because of today and shuts down on Aug. 2. :) Anyone second the motion?

A

Aster

Looks like this is all fixed now.
Locking this thread up so that it doesn't lead people astray.
If this kind of thing happens again, please feel free to bang the gong.

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.