• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] CLOSED

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1619305950620.png 1) SOLD! 1619306072311.png SOLD!
1619306199491.png 10/11 Mod bracelet (REALLY nice for an Archer/Tamer templete) with NO DURABILITY!!!

I am taking offers! If you are interested, send me a PM, an ICQ (# 676858841), or post here.

Neither of the jewels have a chance of EVER dropping again.

Items will end up on ATL, but can possibly be delivered to just about any shard.

If I get several offers, and don't get one I am comfortable with, I might put them up for auction. To preclude that from happening, don't lowball the offers. :)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Current offers:

Archer/Tamer bracelet-1.9P
Swords/Anatomy brac-435M
30 Splintering Broadsword-190M

I am getting close to selling 1 or 2 of these items. If you are interested in one of them, contact me ASAP. Or risk losing your shot at them. Thanks.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Added buyout on Archer/Tamer bracelet!

Buyout is 3Plat.

Current offer: 2.25 Plat Looking for AT LEAST 2.5P