• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Closed

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the offers guys. However, it seems that people who are currently active here does not really agree with my own evaluation of this beauty. I've decided to close the auction and keep this ring for a while until an agreement is reached. And because no one has bid above my (already lowered) reserve yet, hopefully this does not hurt anyone.

Please do not PM or ICQ me to low ball this piece.

Happy gaming!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's a near perfect 8 mod ring.

Cons for it are that most people only get +10 use out of the swords.

I think it's worth the 500, not 1p, but something around there.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
How do we evaluate things like this, rings, braces, weapons? Is there a general more or less consensus as to how we evaluate prices on these? Please forgive my ignorance..and TY for info, if some one is kind enough to post.

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Again, please stop send me private messages here or ICQ to low ball or talk trash about this piece. I won't sell it for a lower price because of your message. Please top.

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's a near perfect 8 mod ring.

Cons for it are that most people only get +10 use out of the swords.

I think it's worth the 500, not 1p, but something around there.
Agreed. 500m-1p was exactly the range i was thinking of.

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How do we evaluate things like this, rings, braces, weapons? Is there a general more or less consensus as to how we evaluate prices on these? Please forgive my ignorance..and TY for info, if some one is kind enough to post.
For me it's more about how much people would like to pay and the experience of selling stuff and hunting stuff. Like how hard it is to get this item and how much people would pay for similar items.