• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Closed

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no good for PVM coz without slayer
I bought a bladed staff with exact same mods but it had 50Hit Stamina Lecch and I used Cameo for slayer there was ppl offering more than what I did and I payed 30 mil. So if you don't know just dont say anything. Thanks

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody that knows what hes talking about, please? Thanks

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
could use some more stamina leach, a bit slow also.
usable, but not worth a lot, maybe 1+, 5-10 if you're lucky.
good roll, not great weapon roll.

I normally put these up for 1m each and they sell, if I put em for 5, they MIGHT sell, but sit for a while.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
its pretty good tbh, just the mr6/sr6 coulda been something better. like elemental damage or fc1, di, slayer, mainstat etc

Its def not junk tho, and to get a usable slayer with fatigue/drain/ml/ll/sl is ******** rare. Just the stam is low, better would be 50-70 stam leach

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks @GotASegway. I knew it wasnt crap, I saw some ppl looking for mage longsword so I just thought it might be fashionable or something coz I know its a slow weap, anyhow yes stamina is a bit low. Ok ill vendor it and see what happens. Appreciated.

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Good for killing around with AI in a Good suit, but not good afor any Fight in particular, would be great for Osideron bt the Life Lech gonnna kill u, other than that, u can just craft better weapon for all situacions :(

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good for killing around with AI in a Good suit, but not good afor any Fight in particular, would be great for Osideron bt the Life Lech gonnna kill u, other than that, u can just craft better weapon for all situacions :(
Tank Osireidon with a sword is a death guarantee. But yes Id rather craft something with more HLL and quicker.