• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] closed

ShadowMage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if this falls through, my next high bid was 500 before he started running up the bid before deadline...;)

ShadowMage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
considering this ends 7pm est, if the winner falls through, bidding would be over so I should be next in line ;).

Reactions: Kas

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@ShadowMage There was a buyout posted. If that fell through, then the bidding would need to start again. A few of us would pay over 500 but not 900.

BoomerCO

Journeyman
It is not yet sold, and I'll give him a couple of hours to reach out. To be honest it's pretty frustrating that I paid for a transfer Thursday night to meet right away and didnt hear from buyer until late last night and he was offline by the time I replied.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
So did this weapon ever sell for the 900 or was it ghost bidders after the fact IN icq that stole it away?????

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
So did this weapon ever sell for the 900 or was it ghost bidders after the fact IN icq that stole it away?????
From what I understand, the real buyer got screwed by people trying to say they were him and when he responded to pick up the wep the seller decided to keep it.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Yeh I’ve heard that before from the seller on other items before as well. this is why I asked.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Why don’t you go to Luna gate now? I would like to know if belomoth aka berrit from eu is legit or just likes to say he has bidders and claims that multiple people were you @Stndbvan so he wants to keep the item