• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on a Malas 18 X 18. (you CAN NOT get a 7x7 placed in front of it).
Go take a look and post offers on the board at the house. Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, do you have a reserve price? I've seen offers on the message board and I gave one, was out-bid. What is your price?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK, do you have a reserve price? I've seen offers on the message board and I gave one, was out-bid. What is your price?
I reset the board because every single person that posted an offer on it, never msg'd me, never ICQ'd me (my ICQ # was on the board).
I basically reset the board because of no response after a bid was offered. I waited for a response that never came before I cleared the board.
So, I figured I'd start fresh and if it didn't sell in a day or two I'd just use it for storage.

I would have sold to any of them offers that were posted on the board!
But, every offer kept getting outbid before the previous bidder could be contacted, because of no contact info posted with their offers (people either left an ICQ and no offer, or left an offer with no contact info) and without being able to contact the person with the highest offer, or anyone that made an offer, I figured it was only fair to clear the board and start fresh.
(Board clearly stated leave contact info with your offer, had you did that I would have ICQ'd you days ago).

If you posted on board and was outbid, you seen the offers.
That lowest offer posted I would have taken.
ICQ me if you're interested you can have it for that lowest offer that was on the board.

Those people offering 5 and 10m, them offers were instantly deleted.
people that didn't leave an offer and only an ICQ I did reply to, and still got no replies back.

My ICQ is 725782038
ICQ me or PM me here to set up a time to meet (you can have it for that lowest offer that was on that board).

I Just removed the board and came here to close the thread but I find your msg. :)

This thread is closed.

If @Rieley doesn't buy the house I am keeping it for storage.