• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CLOSED

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There seems to be enough of an interest, I'll put it to an auction format with a buyout option. Ends Wednesday, Nov 18th at 8PM EST.
10 minute rule applied.

Buyout: 175M

Current Bid: 120M (Lord Gandalf)

This item unfortunately didn't fit my suit, so I'm putting it up for offers.

Please only put offers in this post, not through IM or ICQ.

Helm.PNG

Last edited:

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also interested.
If you turn this into an auction, Im bidding 25m

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the offer. It was my own fault for purchasing this item! Still just testing the waters though.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It's a helm- just a tough spot when so many other dci/hci/sdi platforms start there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There seems to be enough of an interest, I'll put it to an auction format. Ends Wednesday, Nov 18th at 8PM EST.

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Due to the reputation I've seen JDGTR has by not honoring his bids, they will not be accepted for this item. The current bid is Lord Gandalf at 95M

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Never. That's why I'm surprised you Mr Society wana take me on.

Remember society is a pyramid. Singularity usually on the top.

:)

I don't need your food stamps and I'm happy that you remain society.

I just "wana' sell an item. If pyramids are brought into this conversation you wouldn't even be a builder, just a spectator. Thanks for your lack of input and solidifying everyone's view of your character!

@Captn Norrington Can you void any more posts by this mindless creature, please? Thanks!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since Mysts has decided not to accept bids from JDGTR, and some posts are already resembling trolling, to prevent any future arguments in this thread JDGTR has been blocked from posting in this thread. He can still view it, but cannot post.

It is entirely up to the seller if they do not want to do business with someone.

Some posts have been removed, I'm happy to clean up the thread more extensively if you want Mysts.

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Roughly 3 hours left, this will be my final bump.

Current bid is 120M by Lord Gandalf.