• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Closed

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
tbh i think this is a great idea but i dont think an entire guild should be held accountable for 1 person.(everyone pays their sub to play how they want) but i do agree that if the join party pvp against the party should not occur and if it did then that person should not be allowed back to do these hunts EVER again unless they want to host and take the chance of dealing with these issues themselves. But all in all this is cool since i cannot solo peerless stuff with my little thrower :D especially without the proper gear.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tbh i think this is a great idea but i dont think an entire guild should be held accountable for 1 person.(everyone pays their sub to play how they want) but i do agree that if the join party pvp against the party should not occur and if it did then that person should not be allowed back to do these hunts EVER again unless they want to host and take the chance of dealing with these issues themselves. But all in all this is cool since i cannot solo peerless stuff with my little thrower :D especially without the proper gear.

My thinking of holding guild accountable, is to discourage the back stabber from having guildmates waiting outside the peerless site for a massive gank! And the next day take the offenders buddy joins the party for a replay of the day before! Have a better solution?

Last edited:

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thats would be a different scenario than i depicted from the 1st message but if that was the case then i would not allow the entire guild then. i was under the impression of the single individual turning over on someone in the party. but if there was an ambush then i agree with you

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's cool! I have plans of making this happen. I posted for the suggestions on making it work.Thank you for your input!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like a good idea that I hope will last. Especially good for those not in a guild to be able to do some hunts.

And I think you pretty much covered it all. Can´t think of anything to add. Might be some incidents while you test the waters but after a while it should go smoothly.

Donal Mor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
" I don't think an entire guild should be held accountable for 1 person"

Holding the guild accountable for the one, has long been the practice on Siege since the earliest of days. You are the company you keep. Guild reputation used to, and still should be, paramount. If someone in your guild is not representing your guild as you expect, then boot them. Guildless people used to be Kill On Sight, which is one of the reasons NEW was founded. Guilds who could not keep their people in line suffered accordingly. NEW was special.

Last edited: