• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: 2 veteran rewards up to 7 years plus commodity deed

Ivory I'll take the 2 Veteran Rewards at 6M!:thumbup1:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: 2 veteran rewards up to 7 years plus commodity deed

Ivory, have you tried leaving him a message? Real life does have rather a horrible habit of getting in the way of game time!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory, have you tried leaving him a message? Real life does have rather a horrible habit of getting in the way of game time!
No Cailleach, this time i have all the reason.
He was and is on ICQ, sometimes online sometimes away but he doesn't answer also if i messaged him many times. Him or her...
It's 2 days.
What have i do?
It's not a friend of mine then i'd like to sell the vet rewards :(
Sorry but i close the post, for now

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty ridiculous on your part Ivory Norwind as I purchased two veteran rewards from you last week for 6M each and their were no issues with the trade.

You can't wait...what two days?

I'm happen to be on US PST Time. I am online in UO alot. I received one..ONLY one ICQ from you.

It's your prerogative to sell to whomever you want just it's my prerogative not to buy anything from you ever again.

Ivory Norwind = :thumbdown:

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me it's 4 AM, do you understand???
I've been playing on Eurpa, if you are american it's not a problem of mine.
You are a lier because i've messaged you not only one time.
Now I argued with my husband because far from 4 hours i have to wake up to go to work.
Madrid, i' ve never sell something to you. Go to american shards that has your hour.
Don't bother me. This morning, at work, i'll say that i've been waiting a guy to sell something????? I'll work sleeping????
Not only the player are american, OK????
And i've been playing on Europa ( for the hour). Then it's you that must have my hours.
Madrid = :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
You, stupid american guy. Let your brain to think, sometimes

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't sell me 2 Minotaur Statuette Deed last week? I even had to guide you through the menu in order to locate them under house add-ons remember?

Why the uproar to sell them so fast?

Anyone who has done business with me knows that I am a man of my word. If we make an agreement I will honor it.

You are quite the character Ivory Norwind!

LOL! Hilarious!:gee:

Status
Not open for further replies.