• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed ty

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is on LS, not sure of its value, It was in training as dreadmare, but this was years ago before newer taming with power scrolling. So does that make it an old hag and it should be put it out to pasture? If it is worth something I would deal on it for Siege things, and show you in person on LS.
Post Pic of its stats here. Prices vary quite a bit.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recommend posting the info in the tamer subforums first (estimating the quality) and then in the trade forums (selling).

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
contact Khyro and Khaelor on the stratics taming forum or use their homepage: Pet Intensity Calculator | uo-cah.com , to get a good assessment of it's rating which will help determine it's value. Problem will be that most of UO's tamers are strictly prodo players and don't have anything worth trading for on Siege :-/

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for info. Last night was just a nostalgic moment and I logged on to LS to see how alive it was still, lo and behold the toon I log onto sits on this pretty dreadmare. So I posted just to see what advice people had and was not disappointed. Besides info I received 2 pms from toons who are Siege and LS players. One I know better then the other and I would trust dealing with both. If both decline after seeing then I guess its not worth much more then bullet. Thanks again!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could be worth 80-150 million. There's some that sold for more. Don't start training it.

Curious, there was a button to "start training", so do you mean do not click that yet or do not go train her by fighting things? I have not trained a damn thing since power scrolling showed up, I am not against it mind ya, just to lazy to figure it out!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll offer 150m on Atlantic if you can transfer it

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
BD, if the Start Training button has not yet been pressed and any existing trades fall through, I'll trade you Siege items for it on LS, sight unseen. I don't even have a toon on LS, but I'll make one. PM me with your price / types of items you want / etc. You know I never have a lot of Siege gold, but you can consider any item at the Zento Rares Museum (mine, not Malloc/Famine one) as fair game for a possible trade. Just send me a proposal and I'll check on it when I get home from work. Holla!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the big factor is the HP. The higher the better. I've seen some on the trader forums selling for upwards of 300M. Nice find.