• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] CLOSED TY

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one in front, someone could place but no one ever has. Water to both sides, and someone has a 18x18 behind! So what is going rate on a fel castles these days? Thank you for your time!
on a thread you create circled in red, you should be able to delete from that menu

upload_2019-3-4_15-42-35.png

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Has Sprago quit playing altogether?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a super nice spot. I would say 180m

Wow! Thanks you for posting!

on a thread you create circled in red, you should be able to delete from that menu

Tried it seen no delete, so I just closed it! Ty for the hint!

Has Sprago quit playing altogether?

Yes, actually he has been gone for roughly a year. He is doing well in real life, just moved on from UO. I held off swapping accounts hoping he would change his mind, but he simply is not comming back.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That kinda sucks. I remember Sprago raiding Feanaro, TRU, Igg, Talia, Vinny, and myself once when I first came to Siege. Even though Fean and TRU killed him I admired the balls Sprago had. It was 6 to 1 and he never even hesitated. A year or two later I was in Bedlam and he came out of that awful champ in a full on luck suit. Lucky charm, full luck enhanced pieces, etc I had to rez him so he could get it all, which he did. Again, the balls on that guy! He was a great example of Siege if you ask me, and I doubt the shard will replace him easily, if at all.