• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Closed Ty!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ehehe i think the problem is that it's hard give an right value of them... Prices go down and up too fast lol..... Anyway i try to give you prices that for me can be right (but it's just what i think :p)

1) Teleport cost 1000 sovereign... So i think around 2.5-3 milions (Soulstone worth 1000 sovereign)
2) Staff of Pyros mmm maybe 500k-1 milion?
3) Defiler don't know
4) Bracalet don't know
5) Britainnia Ship cost 1200 sovereign so probably around 3-3.5 milions
6) Demon Spellbook i think can worth around 1 milion or maybe more (but i'm not sure)
7) Event Item: usually their cost go from 3 milions to 5-6 milions

As said, these are prices i think can be right but probably someone can help you better :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Sparviero for stepping up on pricing advice, it's the info I am looking for! :) Any others feel like chiming in?