• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons CLOSED SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kas

Slightly Crazed
i upgraded to a new one so this one is forsale.

300 mil reserve
750 mil buyout
Auction ends 48 hrs after reserve is met
Thank you

kryss.jpg

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Apologies again lol was easier to just type it out. I will get a real picture later when I'm home from work and post it! Again my apologies

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Kas that's absolutely sick! Not only is a kryss super rare with all those mods on it but everything is better then anything I've seen on here plus its a very fast weapon so let's say both players have the same gear and u have more HLD u will hit more often. I'm only posting this bc 50% of people on this site says that's to much. What they should say is I can't afford it. But it's worth wat more then 500 mill since its one of a kind and really the most u can ask for. I believe when a piece is that good its like the only one on the server then it's worth a lot! Not sure how people see it any other way and u can add in 60 % elemental like poison or cold with enhancements. So it's worth way more then 500 do to its rare. Don't let people on here snag it for super cheap and quite frankly if people are not going to make real offers they should stay out of it unless there's a lye in the post.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
So im assuming this is where you will make "real offers" @Best Friend
Again I'm trying to respond to the ones not making real offers. I'm not into hurting others bc I can't afford something. I don't want to have to post this but players have left me no choice bc they are trolling n making up lies that this piece is not worth more then the reserve

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
500 is a little to high for that kryss imo.. I would pay 200 max if I needed it.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
The Kryss is worth 250+ if not more. Would love for someone to show me anther forsale.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Kryss is worth 250+ if not more. Would love for someone to show me anther forsale.
It's only worth what someone is willing to pay :) If you have no offers as high as you want most likely it's not worth that

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again show me another Kryss forsale like this?
Free bump
Doesn't matter if that's the only one in the world if no one wants to pay 250m+ it's not worth what your asking. Judging from the lack of interest I would advise to take what you can get if you want to sell it. Splintering weapons esp 20% are becoming a dime a dozen

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Ehh.. It's not the only one in the world of UO. But it's worth 250. Either way I was seeing the interest. Obviously there is non which is fine, auction is now closed and I will keep it it's not a big deal either way. But thanks for everyone's input on my selling thread of what I should do with my items. I'm sure someone will find it of interest eventually. Have a great April fools!

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Kryss has been sold! And for people who are curios it sold for 300 mil thank you!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Btw someone just posted a kryss the same as yours but with 25 splint and no UBWS, so yes they do exist like/better yours.
Read up there there sir I said there are more but not many. Until more people farm more But hey thanks for Your input and I bet that one sells for same Or more it's 25 splint lil better.