• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed production cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'm VERY bummed. Was hoping to have one last fling in CC before it got shut down 'indefinitely' for the 'merge.' Yet CC hasn't been open since sometime yesterday afternoon. Anyone know what's going on? Is it going to open again? Do I have any hope of seeing my sim again? As 'wonderful' as EA Land has been *rolling my eyes* I'm very attached to CC, my sim and sim friends there. I want them all back, asap.

G

reading some of the many other threads on this same subject would inform you that the cities went down yesterday for a bullet train move of sims, and there were some problems with the move and some cities are still down.

It would really help if people would read and keep the discussion in one thread for the dev's and others to attempt to help, rather than start a new thread and have 5 of them running.

G

Oh sorry. I don't live on these boards so I haven't read through the billions of random posts. pardon.

EDITED to make the point that it would help if there was ONE central place that the devs posted this info, as seriously, I shouldn't have to sit here and read through slogs of posts to get this info.

Isn't this type of news what the blog is supposed to be for? The latest news I see on the blog is that Acrilyc guy they created ... which, I mean ... yipeee.

Yes, and sarcasm ... always helpful. Thanks.

L

LiveOnce

<blockquote><hr>

Oh sorry. I don't live on these boards so I haven't read through the billions of random posts. pardon.

EDITED to make the point that it would help if there was ONE central place that the devs posted this info, as seriously, I shouldn't have to sit here and read through slogs of posts to get this info.

Isn't this type of news what the blog is supposed to be for?

[/ QUOTE ]

You had a very good question. If someone has a hair across their buttski then i guess they will just have to get over it ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.