• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Closed Post

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CLOSED POST - I WAIT FOR EUROPA RARES EVENT

They read..either spined/horned/barbed exceptional 'insert piece'..exceptional (underneath)

Okies these aint mega rare ive been told ...but still nice.... i have got at least 3 full leather suits by the same maker too

P

Prendergast

I'm also very interested to have a look and quite possibly place to a bid or two.

Can you make a list, take a pic or display the items somewhere?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kk no pics but ive locked some down for viewing

on europa

go out the east gate of luna and till u come to the first house, head south 3 houses and u come to the end one of the group a little 10x10 waterfall on side ...public with 3 tunics locked down on steps to give idea what iam talking about

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been corrected on the olde olde style stuff.. this is still for sale but a lot lot less price.. and still nice for full set with same maker methinks for the oddity alone

how can u resist..

an exceptional barbed leather tunic
exceptional
crafted by god himself

etc etc ..btw im keeping that set!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq 267208357 for look at all the pieces

full sets are gonna be 6 piece suits crafted by the same person and a lot more than single oddments....