• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item (CLOSED)New anni gifts: 22-Drach, 15-Europa, 24-Catskills and 10-15 on most Asian shards to swap

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will do that trade with you, when the time comes.
I usually open my tokens on those shards, just so I don't have to have everything brought home.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do that trade with you, when the time comes.
I usually open my tokens on those shards, just so I don't have to have everything brought home.
Cool! If you need any brought to/from ATL or Sonoma, let me know. I'll be doing a series of "round robin" shard transfers to collect the tokens on my "shield shards".

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I try to open my tokens on other shards, but my hubby prefers his taken home.
So i will get with you some time after they are available...

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need tokens on Europa and have 7 on each of Legends - ls - la - ches - pac and origin

Trading for Lake Austin. I have 23rd anni tokens and other years on several shards. I have Origin, Baja, Sonoma, Pacific, Napa, Legends, Lake Sup, Great Lakes, Chessy, Siege (1), Europa, Drach, and Oceania. ICQ is 171318450

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it is!
I will send you a message later today and hopefully we can arrange to meet up, on my way out atm
Sinder - just found 60 grass 60 snow tiles and about 100 more tokens from past years, so I'm going to blow a vet reward on a Napa transfer shield. Thanks for the trade offer anyway!