• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Closed - Got enough to bind a 120, thank you everyone!!!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege,

I am looking for a 120 Wrestling powerscroll.

arties.JPG

71 Minax Turn-in Artifacts from Blackthorn Dungeon + 10 'Of the Cult' Turn-in Artifacts [Edit: edited from 76 to 71]

crystals.JPG

15 Various Malas Crystals (circled in red above) [Edit: Changed from 16 to 15 crystals, though I have two others in a different house]

gold.JPG

2.5 Million Gold

1070 luck suit.JPG

Crafted Base LRC Luck Suit (Legs / Tunic / Sleeves / Gloves / Cap / SC Wazikashi / SC Shield Total 1070 Luck, you provide the remaining arties)

Unpicked Veteran Rewards (I think up to 6th year?)

As well as some combination of In-game store items.

Willing to consider other deals as well.

If you want to propose a deal, either post here or catch me in game or PM me if that is most comfortable to you.

Thanks all,

- Cal

Attachments

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can offer you all but the Wrestling one.
I was thinking a Mythic token and something from your presented stuff. Want to look at your Minax items when I get a chance. Sounds good?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I also received an offer for two scrolls on PM but since I stated that I'd like to do these in as few trades as possible and Tjalle has all but one, I will work out a deal there first and just pick up wrestling later. Thanks everyone! @Tjalle , I'll shoot you a PM in a sec.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
:)
going by that logic you really should have come to us ;-)
For the record, I PMed you last week about how much it would cost to get all these scrolls. You didn't seem super interested at the time, other than to point out that the recent auction prices weren't a typical representation. ;)

Edit: prices, not process

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ummm actually this is what you asked me: "I'll be looking for scrolls soon, what do the following go for now?"

and here's my reply to you from last week:

"here are the prices I usually sell for or have seen sell for:
wrestling around 5 mil, 3 if someone is desperate to sell
parry about the same
tactics about the same
anatomy 3-4
resist 8 mil+ (super rare)
chiv around 500k
med around 4 mil
focus same
magery around 2 mil (but you can't have magery AND chiv on a pet - only one school of magic)

those auction safe prices are not really a good indicator if you ask me because usually you only have 1 or 2 people bidding on these items. I kept an eye on the ones with pet powerscroll and all of them sold for way less than market price and only had very few bidders. Not sure if they're not advertising them enough or whether people forget to put bids in in time or what the issue is with them. I've been getting some really great items for little gold there myself hehe so if you see any of those scrolls on there definitely keep an eye on them and snipe them when they're only getting low bids ;-)"

I may have not have seemed super interested because you said nothing about actually buying scrolls. To my understanding you were asking for going rates.
The point I made about those auction safes was that you can get really great bargains there and should keep an eye on them because for some reason I don't quite understand only very few people actually bid on those scrolls there and they end up selling for way less than what I can sell for on a regular basis. If anything, then this was advice for you how to get great deals, so please don't make me look like I'm badmouthing other people's auctions.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Max, I didn't say you badmouthed anything. I said you pointed out that those prices were not representative, which you just said yourself in the statement that no one seems to monitor them.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really appreciate everyone's help in pulling together the 115s. Your help means a lot to me! Have a great weekend all!