• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed for lack of interest! Thank you for your time!

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't have much gold of my own, so im fairly sure I couldn't afford to buy Baby Doll's NM house, but if the Siege community wanted to pool together some gold to buy the house, I would be willing to donate some gold.

Also, If the Siege community was so inclined, I would be willing to take ownership of the house to continue operating it as a Siege vendor/hub/auction house for all to use.

Thanks,

Starcon

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm another one who's not 'gold rich' but I'm willing to donate some of my own gold. (not NEW's gold because that would be like giving Baby Doll her own gold back, she donated 10 million to NEW a few weeks ago and it's kept in the wall safe...very much appreciated BD) I guess we need to figure out how much we each can donate and pull it together and make sure she gets a decent price for her house.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don’t have much money. But I can throw 1 Million in.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd throw in a couple of million to keep it as a hub and vendor spot.