Selling Pet CLOSE

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PageBoy

Journeyman
Dec 27, 2018
Italy
Honestly no idea, ive not trained these banes, friend of mine quitting Uo and give me to sell. I recieved stupid offers like 25m in pm btw :D

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
Honestly no idea, ive not trained these banes, friend of mine quitting Uo and give me to sell. I recieved stupid offers like 25m in pm btw :D
25 M is a insult.
Untrained unskilled untouched medium-low banes now price between 120-150 if you find them. Wihthout the scrolls and skilling. Medium banes start at 150, and high banes (Str of 544-550) and intensity that can make Chiv much higher, seen them go for very much more. Depends on buyer/seller.

First bane on top of being a rare pet, and a bane, has probably 200 M of scrolls on it so normally its value should be like 120+200 = 320 or more for the skilling etc. But it has some gimps : Intel is 666 (wow *666* reminds you of something?), and therefore STR is 650, not 700 as it should be. Has Magery mastery also, specific for PvP. Alll and all, its still a decent pet. It would be a crying shame to get anything less than 350+ for that poor bane,
Second bane, is more professionally made really nice! Has one 120 PS priced at possibly 40-50M? Not sure what wres 120 is now, its crazy, up and down. But the pet was beutifully spec.d, specializing again in PVP due to Magery mastery. So counting min price virgin bane at least 120 M + 40 Wres, + count all the 110's he has put on, and you will get the correct asking price. I suspect fair cost would be 240-280 M to make it fair.

I have seen banes that are fully 120'd and trained go for 1.2 Plat also, but correctly made.
Do they have any training points left? Second bane is a beauty other than the 110's. It should still be a super killer at spawns. I would not sell it at all if I were you.

Banes started a little while ago at 60 M, now they are 150 M, or 120 M for lower ones. Then add the PS on board, and unless major mistakes were made, add the time to train also, and you got your approximate price.
They are still hard as hell to get.
Don't get ripped off.

PageBoy

Journeyman
Dec 27, 2018
Italy
Yeah I know these banes have “flaws” but if you like to play the game and not to play with numbers you can use them without problems :)

Trying to sell them only because I’ve other 2 trained banes to play with

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2017
Yeah I know these banes have “flaws” but if you like to play the game and not to play with numbers you can use them without problems :)

Trying to sell them only because I’ve other 2 trained banes to play with
I agree with you : They are both very good banes and they are both killers. Feed them their stew and they will rock. I wish I could afford them.

Reactions: PageBoy